Program I. Ukrainian sacred music a capella
- Ukrainian monody of the 12th-14th centuries, Music of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra of the 17th-18th centuries, Baroque church music (Mykola Diletsky, unknown composers), Classical Ukrainian sacred music (Artemy Vedel, Maksym Berezovsky, Dmytro Bortnyansky)
- Ukrainian sacred music of the 19th-20th centuries: Mykola Lysenko, Kyrylo Stetsenko, Mykola Leontovych, Oleksandr Koshyts, Valentyn Silvestrov, Lesya Dychko.
Program II. Russian sacred music a capella
- Sergei Rachmaninoff. Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom for mixed choir op. 31 (1910), All-night awakening for mixed choir op. 37 (1915)
- Peter Tchaikovsky. Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom for mixed choir op. 41 (1878)
Program III. Ukrainian traditional and modern music
- Famous arrangements of folk songs by Mykola Leontovych, Viktor Kosenko, Yevhen Kozak, Mykola Rakov
- Music of contemporary Ukrainian composers: Yevhen Stankovych, Volodymyr Zubytsky, Lesya Dychko, Valentyn Silvestrov, Myroslav Skoryk
Program IV. Repertoire with symphony orchestra
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Magnificat, St. John Passion, Mass in B minor, St. Matthew Passion
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony №9, Choral fantasy for piano, choir and orchestra
- Hector Berlioz: Requiem, Te Deum, "Romeo and Juliet"
- Georges Bizet: "Carmen"
- Johannes Brahms: A German Requiem, "Love Songs", "New Love Songs"
- Antonin Dvorak: Stabat Mater, Requiem, Te Deum
- Cesar Frank: "The Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross"
- Christoph Willibald Gluck: "Orpheus and Eurydice"
- Charles Gounod: St. Cecilia Mass
- Joseph Haydn: "The Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross", "The Seasons"
- Gustav Mahler: Symphony №2, Symphony №8
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Short Mass, Mass in C major, Coronation Mass, "Regina Coeli", Requiem
- Krzysztof Penderecki: Credo, St. Matthew Passion, St Luke Passion, "Seven Gates of Jerusalem"
- Sergey Rachmaninoff: "Bells", "Spring"
- Gioacchino Rossini: Stabat Mater
- Camille Saint-Saëns: Requiem
- Alfred Schnittke: Requiem
- Franz Schubert: Mass in C major, Mass in E major
- Valentin Silvestrov: "My Thoughts", "Requiem for Larissa"
- Eugene Stankovich: Symphony №3, "Babyn Yar", "The Tale of Igor's Campaign"
- Igor Stravinsky: "Symphony of Psalms", "Oedipus Rex", "Wedding"
- Sergey Taneyev: "John of Damascus"
- Giuseppe Verdi: Requiem, "Quattro Pezzi Sacri", "Aida"
- Antonio Vivaldi: Gloria
- Benjamin Britten: "War Requiem"
- Marcel Dupre: "La France au Calvaire"
- Arthur Onegger: "Jeanne d'Arc at the stake"
- Carl Orff: "Carmina Burana"
- Ferenc Liszt: "The Legend of St. Elizabeth"